Saturday, April 4, 2015

Inspirational Post ~ Samantha

Hello Faery Ink fans!

It is my turn to provide you with some inspiration! 

For this months inspirational post, I decided to use The Bubble Fairy Queen.
I hope that you will take a look at the Faery Ink Store and try your hand at any one of these amazing images. 

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image and I can see me making many a projects with this one! She may even appear in my art journal here pretty soon! However, my first go with this image was on a circle easel card!

So here it is:





The following supplies were used to make this journal page:
Pink & Purple Cardstock - Stash
Heavenly White 80# Cardstock (for coloring) - The Paper Temptress
Scalloped Circle Easel Card - Silhouette Cut File
Sparkly Jewel - Wild Orchid Crafts
Glossy Accents - On the Bubbles
Spectrum Noir Markers

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll be back next month for another inspirational post!Check out this month's release: Flora & Fauna and join in on the fun!