Sunday, April 12, 2015

Inspirational Post - Julie - Heather and Hip Hop

Hello all of you lovely Faery Ink Friends!

Welcome to my Inspirational Post for April!

I have made two new cards to show you today,

 I really wanted to use both of these gorgeous images, so I said to myself why not? LOL

Here is the First Card using Sweet Heather Digital Stamp

 

 

 Both of these images were great to colour!

 

 And here is my Second Card Using Hip Hop Headphones Digital Stamp

 

 

I have coloured both images with ProMarkers.

Edges of the Images have been Machine stitched,

Flowers are from WOC and my Stash

Butterfly Die from Tim Holtz and Sizzix

I hope you like my Inspiration! 

 You can find the Current Blog Challenge HERE

And the Current Facebook Challenge HERE

I would be thrilled if you dropped by my Blog For a Visit

Something Beautiful By Julie

Hugs Julie xox