Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Inspiration-Kathryn

Hello!

Today I have with my Inspiration post for April here at Faery Ink, using this adorable

Flora Sunflower digi stamp:





I colored Flora with my Copic markers (of course!), then adhered her to the background with foam dots. I added some shimmer to the sunflower with my wink of stella pen. 


For the background, I had a scrap of embossed dotted paper that worked great with my color scheme, and a scrap of khaki with black flowers.  I embossed a 'best wishes' sentiment using white embossing powder.

The orientation on this card is a 'landscape', instead of a traditional card.  On the inside you could make a pocket and put a gift card in it, for example!  :)

I had a lot of fun with this card and I hope you like it! :)

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Kathryn