Friday, March 13, 2015

March Inspiration with Susan

Good morning everyone! I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than to be posting on the Faery Ink blog!!

Today I am sharing my Faery Ink inspiration post with you for March. Since I was not around in February, I wanted to use one of the new images from February, Autumn Rose Tea Witch. Here is what I have done with her:







I really wanted to do something unique with her, so I went with a shaped card. I love this cute from The Cutting Cafe. Everything was cut using my Cameo. I added a lot of details to this as well. I started off with the image and colored her up with my Prismacolor Pencils. I am having a lot of fun learning more layering with my pencils and experimenting with the different colors blending together. I love how her hair turned out! I did a bit of layering with the image. The I started cutting my pieces for the card. I have used a bunch of scraps on this card! All scraps as a matter of fact. I also used some glitter. I used some purple glitter on the spider and the legs. I used some black glitter for the belt, the show belt and the show heels. The buckles were all cut with gold paper. I added some pen detailing on the brook and around the legs and boots with both a white marker and a black marker. And I decided to make this a Birthday card, so I added the sentiment with some white ink. I love her! and I love how she came out with the pencils. I hope you like her!!