Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Inspirational Post - Samantha

Hello Faery Ink fans!

It is my turn to provide you with some inspiration! 

For this months inspirational post, I decided to use the Steampunk Clockwork Fairy.
I hope that you will take a look at the Faery Ink Store and try your hand at any one of these amazing images. 

I've very recently (and I do mean very recently) started art journalling! I've had so much fun with it. This is my 3rd page ever and I just love how it came out.

So here it is:







The following supplies were used to make this journal page:
- Green, Tan, Brown, Dark Brown, Gold - Arcylic Paint
Metal Embellishments - SpareParts
Gold Paper - Recollections
Gold Keys - Silhouette Cut File
Sponge Dauber - Tim Holtz
Gears Embossing Folder - Paper Studio
Newpaper Print Cardstock - Stash
Clock Stencil - Tim Holtz
Toffee Crunch - Memento Dew Drop Ink
Potter's Clay-  Memento Dew Drop Ink
Gesso
Modge Podge
Sentiment Image - Computer Generated
- Spectrum Noir Markers

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll be back next month for another inspirational post! Stay tuned for our March Monthly Challenge starting tomorrow!