Friday, February 6, 2015

Valou - "My Inspirational Card"

Hello everybody! 

I'm so happy to be here, on "Faery Ink Blog"!

Today, I come to share my Inspirational creation with you!



To realize this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain". The shape is cut with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".


I used an image " Faery Ink ", which you can find HERE.

I colorized her in the following way:

-Ink Distress Tattered Rose "and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
-Antique ink Distress Linen "and" Distress Brushed Corduroy "for hair.
-Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
-Ink "Distress Salty ocean".
-Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
-Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

-Blue Rose (30 mm).
-Pink Rose (30 mm).
-White flower of cherry tree.
-White Rose (20 mm).
-Pink Rose (15 mm).
-White snowballs.

I added a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Design" and a die-cut "Leaf" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".


The title is realized with a rubberstamp and some ink " Versafine Vintage Sepia ".


I thank you for your passage and say to you in very fast for new creations!

Hugs,