Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Inspirational Post - Samantha

Hello Faery Ink fans!

If you remember from my introduction last month, I am one of the newest DT members over here at the lovely Faery Ink. I must say that I have just been having the best time playing with the beautiful images created and designed by Amanda!

For this months inspirational post, I decided to use the gorgeous Granmargaret Fairy.
She was just a dream to color and I just had the most fun with this image. I hope that you will take a look at the Faery Ink Store and try your hand at any one of these amazing images. 

So with out further ado, here's my card:



I used the Palette Blending Technique to create the two-toned butterflies. 

I used the blender pen to create the light spots on the mushrooms.

The following supplies were used to make this card:
- Green Designer Paper - Gina K. Designs
- Purple Designer Paper - Gina K. Designs
- Glittery Purple Cardstock - The Paper Temptress
- Purple Roses - Michaels
- Leaves - Michaels
- Sentiment Punch (both) - Stamping Up!
- Sentiment - Technique Tuesday
- Gellyroll Stardust Pen
- Spectrum Noir Markers

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll be back next month for another inspirational post! Stay tuned for our February Monthly Challenge starting tomorrow!