Monday, February 16, 2015

Inspiration - Gabbie as Alice in Wonderland - Paula

Well hello from Essex. UK.  It’s a bit dreary today but here I am to inject some sunshine…

I am Paula and I am the newest member of the DT here at Faery Ink.  I've known Manda for about 100 years and we have caught up on and off over the the internet in various Dollz groups, country graphics groups, forums, etc. etc. and now we are keeping up with the times with Digi stamping..  It’s been a long journey.  So who am I? 

I am a Mummy to 2 groovy boys Charlie(21) and Sonny(17)
I work in a secondary school with Social, Emotional, Mental Health and Behaviour.
In my spare time I like to crochet and craft. 
I can’t draw to save my life
I learned to play the guitar at 40
I have an art journal and a few Smash books that I fill up with my digi stamps

If there is anything else you want to know you can always pop over and visit my blog at Life's a Beach!

So here we go with my inspiration.

Sometimes I do tend to stray off the cutesy at times and go a little grungy.



 I used ProMarkers and Tim Holtz Distress Pens to colour
Outer frame cut from Silhouette Portrait
Bottle and Butterfly from stash.

I hope you pop over to Faery Ink and have a little looksee round.  Until next time happy inking x