Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Valou - "Carnival's card"

Hello everybody! 

I'm so happy to be here, on "Faery Ink Blog"!

Today, I come to share my Inspirational creation with you!



I used some golden paper and some paper " Maja Design ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". On the top, I added a die-cut " Border - Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I embossed it with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".

I used an image " Faery Ink ", which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Mauve chalk.

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".


Finally, I added a lilac rose (30 mm), a white and mauve rose (20 mm), a white and pink rose (20 mm), a flower of mauve cherry tree, "Rosebuds" and white snowballs.

I thank you for your passage and say to you in very fast for new creations!

Hugs,