Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January Inspiration with Susan

Good morning everyone!  I'm so excited to have my first Inspiration post at Faery Ink!!

My crafting New Year's Resolution is to use more scraps this year! So, so far this year all of my cards have been made using scraps! Let's just see how long that lasts! LOL  These are some Valentine's papers from a couple of years ago. I have a lot of different scraps from Valentine's, so I'm trying to use them all up!!








For this Inspiration post I have used Dragon Heart which you can find in the Faery Ink Etsy Shop. I did a little bit of decoupage on him. I added the glitter ribbon and added gems to the it in the corner. This is colored with my Copic Markers. I stamped Love in the center of the heart and Happy Anniversary.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Hearts: R24, R35, R46, R59
  • Dragon: BG11, BG32, BG34, BG57; BV02, BV13, BV17