Tuesday, January 20, 2015

jane introduction

Hi my name is Jane
I am one the new design team members here at Faery Ink!
I adore the images and they are adorable to colour


  I live in the Midlands in the UK with my husband. 
 I have 2 grown up children and 3 adorable grandsons and a beautiful grandaughter.
Crafting has always been my thing since I was a child be it sewing, knitting, crochet, colouring or even cutting out paper dolls so the paper thing was there then even if i didn't know itat the time.
I only started card making about 1 year ago inspired by my sister who has been doing it for many years. I borrowed a few of her stamps and bought myself some promarkers but couldn't get the hang of it all then this year I discovered  digis and i was hooked. My collection of digis  has grown and  I  now use copics as well.
You can take a look at some of my work here http://janescraftycards.blogspot.com/
Hugs Jane x