Saturday, January 17, 2015

Introduction Post - Julie

Hello Friends!

My Name Is Julie Gleeson and I am one of the new Design Team Members!

I fell in love with the Faery Ink Images just a few months ago, and straight away started entering the challenges! I was thrilled to be asked to join the team!

I have been Crafting my Whole life, and making cards for about 23years! I started when my First Child was born as a hobby!

I now have 5 Children from age 23 down to 3 years, and a patient Hubby. I live in the Country town of Macksville in NSW Australia.

I use a mixture of Markers and Distress Inks in my colouring, and you will notice I am crazy about butterflies! I love to add lots of flowers and embellishments to my cards as well.

Here is a card I have made especially for the Introduction!


I have used this really Cute Digi : Queenie the Fairy Girl

 

I would love you to drop by my Blog - Something Beautiful By Julie 

 

 

Big Hugs Julie xox