Friday, January 23, 2015

Introduction for new DT member Amanda Brunet

Hey fellow Faery Ink lovers! I am so thrilled to have been asked to join the team!



My name is Amanda, I am a married, full time hairstylist and mother of 3 wonderful children who, though I love them dearly, drive me a bit wacko on days ending in Y. Scrapbooking and crafting have become a means of sanity and a release from all the chaos that comes with being a mother, as I am sure a lot of you can identify with. 

I've always been artsy fartsy but more seriously so since having purchased our home 3 years ago and finally having a craft room: a space where I can leave unfinished projects sitting on my desk at the end of the day and can still find all of it the next day since little fingers don't walk away with miscellaneous pieces. 

I'm always looking to learn something new, watching tutorials and trying new products and throughout my searching came across the FABULOUS Faery Ink digis and as luck would have it, the Design Team call and the rest, my friends, is history. HERE is the one I used to create this card!



Here I am, this is me :D
<3 Amanda (oh, and come visit me over at www.thescrapoholiccandyshop.blogspot.ca and show me some bloggy love!)