Thursday, January 15, 2015

Introduction~ Amy

Hello my crafty friends!


My name is Amy and I live in beautiful Victoria, BC, Canada with my family and Dog, Bubbaganoush!(Yep, he's as cute as his name suggests! lol ).

I have been crafting for several years, but it wasn't until May, 2013 that I discovered the wonderful world of craft challenges and blogging- and I've made so many amazing friends along the way! 

I love all things crafty:  Stamping, Paper crafts, Die cuts, embellishments, trying new techniques...Oh the list goes on and on. 

I look forward to getting Crafty with you!

I am uber excited to be a part of 
Amanda has the sweetest images and the ladies are all so talented and sweet! Thank you Amanda for this wonderful opportunity. 

I couldn't wait to create so here's a card I made using Annie Afro. :o) 


Here's a closer look at the coloring:
I had so much fun coloring her up! 

Check out the Faery Ink Shop as there is something for everyone and every occasion there. 

Don't forget to join us at Faery Ink on Facebook!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~