Friday, January 2, 2015

Hip Hop Headphones Adorable Afro - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone! Hope you had some great holidays!!!!  I'm here to share with you something different this time around.  I'm sharing a gift that I made for my youngest's teacher.

I saw a great idea in a magazine about making a desktop calendar and decided to make one.  It's different and I figured she would appreciate having one that's unique.

The image that I'm using is Hip hop headphones adorable afro I thought it would be perfect for September to represent the back to school :)

And here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
Fun right and different from my usual stuff?!?   If you want to know what I used to make this calendar please click here.

I really hope you have liked my inspiration for you.

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky