Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snowman Teddy Bear - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week.  I'm here to share with you some Christmas inspiration today :)  Did you see the great November release?!?  It was filled up with great digis perfect to get those Christmas card done.

For mine I'm using this great image Snowman teddy bear
Snowman Teddy Bear Christmas Tree Winter Holidays Snowflakes PNG JPG No Lines Digital Stamp Line Art Drawing

Isn't this image just adorable?!?  So I decided to make something in non traditional colors

So is that enough to make you the Christmas mood?!?

And here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

Totally love that little image and that little Bear is sooo cute!!! If you want to know what I used to make this card please click here.

I really hope you have liked my inspiration for you.

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky