Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Monthly Challenge #4 - Winter Wonderland!


Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Ladies it is COLD out up here in the northern hemisphere. If it weren't for my cup of hot cocoa, my warm and cozy robe and the soft and toasty slippers on my feet, I might get hypothermia. Okay, I guess having heating in my house helps a bit too ;) I hope you are good and warm where you are (or good and cool if you are 'down under', my friend). 

Today begins our 4th monthly challenge and the theme of this challenge is "Winter Wonderland". Perhaps you can look out your window and find inspiration? Or maybe you are in a warmer climate and find yourself dreaming of cooler temperatures? In any case, I am sure inspiration for this theme is not hard to come by as many of the greatest stories of our childhood (or mine anyway) are set in a Winter Wonderland of sorts. The tales I most recall are those by C.S. Lewis and his magical land of Narnia. Do you remember the snow queen? Though she was not the sweetest royal ever, still I found inspiration from her to create the Snow Queen digi sampled in the image up there. I find a lot of inspiration for my creations in memories from my childhood. Would you say it is similar for you?

But enough nostalgia for now ;) Here is how to get in on the fun!

You can use whatever digital stamps you like, or even have a go at doodling something yourself! Make it into a delightful project, upload it to your blog or a "public" Facebook post (please use the FB option only if you do not have a blog, although we would love to see your creations on Facebook as well :) ). Make sure you include a link back to this post! And then add your link in the InLinkz widget below. The challenge runs until January 9th! Winner will be chosen by random number generator and announced on January 11th =)

Please share, share, share your creations with a link to this challenge blog. The more people participating, the more fun we ALL get to have =)

Plus, wouldn't you like your friends to also have the opportunity to win 3 FREE digis from the Faery Ink Etsy Shop? =)

For a more thorough explanation of the rules click >>>> HERE.

Ohhh.. Are you feeling inspired yet? Well let's double up on inspiration by having a peek at these gorgeous creations from our lovely designers =)


Tracey


Featuring: Bella Snow Queen


Vicky



Featuring: Snow Love


Lady-Ann



Valou


Time for you to get crafting! We can't wait to see what you come up with. Thanks so much for participating and best of luck to all =)

Love & Laughter,
Amanda & the lovely ladies of the DT