Monday, November 3, 2014

Mad Hatter - Tracy's Inspirational

It's time for another inspirational post from me.  This time I have used the Mad Hatter Wonderland Steampunk Angel, such a funky image and you can buy her here in the Faery Ink Etsy shop.

I have used Graph It Markers to colour the image and have mounted her on foam pads.  The base card is black Anna Marie Designs card, the background shape is cut using my Silhouette Cameo from Creata Lined Paper.  The feathers, heart, clock, gears and egg timer are all Creata dies cut from Patterned pad, Silky card, Mirri card and Metallic card, again all from Creata.  The mini playing cards are from my stash.




Close-up
I hope my card has inspired you and you join in with the Faery Ink challenges and share your own creations using the images in the Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Crafty Blessings.
Tracy x