Hello my friend!I have exciting news to share today. Faery Ink is looking for a few dependable designers with a passion for coloring, an eye for composition and a love for all things Faery Ink! That's right, we are looking for new designers to add to our Design Team. This DT Call ends on December 31st. The DT spot lasts for 3 or 6 months depending how things work out in the first 3 =)
Could you be the designer we are looking for?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Dependability. Above all else, we appreciate and respect dependability. We always try to make sure you have at least 2 weeks (usually 3) to get your projects completed. It is really important to us that your projects be completed and prepared for posting on time. If, once in a blue moon, you need time off due to a family issue or holiday, etc.. just let us know ahead of time so everyone can be prepared. However, this should be a now-and-then thing, not an all-the-time thing.
- Sociability. You can make the most beautiful projects in the whole wide world but no one is going to know that if you aren't out there sharing your creations! You don't have to be a social media expert but you have to be willing to use it. You must have a personal blog. Please have a Facebook account at the very least but Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube creators are encouraged as well! You should be someone who shares in FB groups, forums and other places where designers, crafters and artists share their projects. The more you get out there, the more Faery Ink gets out there =) The more people who find Faery Ink the more Faery Ink digis are made and thus more you get to play with!
- Passion. If you aren't passionate about coloring, creating (and coloring and creating with Faery Ink digis specifically), then this is probably not the Design Team for you. When someone is passionate about a project you can see it in the end result. A passionate designer doesn't settle for half-done or 'good-enough'. Passion drives us to do our best because we are as passionate about the process as we are about the end result. We are proud of our projects because they are the children of our passion =)
- Evergreen. To be evergreen means to be always growing - always learning. A good designer is always looking for a new way to do something, a new technique to try, a new way of SEEING things. An evergreen designer not only remains open for learning new things but actively seeks new opportunities for learning.
And just what are we asking you to do here anyway? =)
- You will be expected to complete two projects a month. One will be for new release/monthly challenge and the other will be an inspiration project (with post). Both projects need to be completed on time, with great coloring and attention to detail. Your inspiration blog post needs to be scheduled ahead of time. These inspiration posts should discuss how you created your project and what made you choose that digi to work with.
- You will be expected to comment on the challenge posts of those who participate. (This is divided amongst all the designers so no one should get overwhelmed). If the participant does not have a blog than you will comment on their challenge post in the FB group. You must use Facebook.
- You will be expected to share your creations from Faery Ink digis on your blog and on all of your social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, forums, groups, etc...)
- You will be expected to have your Faery Ink Designer logo (linked to this challenge blog) displayed on the front page of your blog at all times.
So what's in it for you??
- Every month that you complete your projects and blog post on time, you will receive 5 digis of your choosing (although at least 1 must come from the New Releases of that month) with opportunities to earn more free digis with DT only contests & challenges. You get the first 2 early in the month and the last three when you've turned in your projects on time.
- You receive a coupon code for 20% off your purchases from the Etsy shop.
- Blog exposure on the Faery Ink blog, challenge blog, Faery Ink FB, FB Group, and Pinterest boards.
- Most importantly - fun and friendship!
Ready to apply? Here's how:
- Create something brand new using a Faery Ink digital stamp.
- Take a great photo of your card
- Create a post on your blog displaying your card and telling us a little about yourself, what you like to work with, why you would like to be on the Faery Ink design team, any previous experience you have on a design team and basically anything else you would like to be considered.
- Make sure to place a link on your blog to this DT call http://faeryinkdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/11/faery-ink-dt-call-dec14.html
- Add the direct link to your blog post to the InLinkz link-up below. It must be the direct link to your application post or it will be removed from the link up.