Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cupcake Faery - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week.  After all the Halloween posts it's nice before the next big holiday to share with you a little make for Birthday!

I'm here to share with you a little card that I did with a super cute and fun little fairy!  She's called Cupcake Faery .  I went pretty bright and fun!

Told you it was bright :) and it's very much cupcake oriented!!!!  Might make you hungry but it's also perfect to celebrate!!!

And here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings for added bling!

Doesn't she look totally awesome?!?   If you want to know what I used to make this card please click here.

I really hope you have liked my inspiration for you.

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky