Friday, October 3, 2014

Valou - "Halloween's card"

Hello everybody! 

I'm so happy to be here, on "Faery Ink Blog"!

Today, I come to share my Inspirational creation with you!



For this card, I used a paper " black Bazzil Cardstock Bling ".

I cut the shape of my card with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".


I used an image " Faery Ink ", which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Ink "Distress Milled Lavender".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".



For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Flower " Prima Marketing " orange.
- White Rose (30 mm).
- Green flower of cherry tree.
- Balls of mauve snow.
- Orange Rose (30 mm).
- White Daisy.
- Bat that I covered with black glitter.


I thank you for your passage and say to you in very fast for new creations!

Hugs,