Sunday, September 14, 2014

Valou - "Elegant lady"

Hello everybody! 

I'm so happy to be here, on "Faery Ink Blog"!

Today, I come to share my second Inspirational creation with you!



For this card, I used some paper " turquoise blue Bazzil Cardstock " and a white doily.

I realized the shape of my card with "Silhouette Caméo".

 

I used an image " Faery Ink ", which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".


I added a pink rose (30 mm), a turquoise blue rose (30 mm), a white Daisy, a pink rose (15 mm) and two tulips turquoise.



Finally, to the right, I added a white rose (30 mm), a pink rose (15 mm), a small cloth white flower and a whirlwind on which I stuck glitter.




I thank you for your passage and say to you in very fast for new creations!

Hugs,