Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tracy - "Frankie's Bride"

Greetings Everybody!

Today it is my turn to share some inspiration using a Faery Ink image.  I have used Frankie's Bride, personally I think she looks very glamorous if a little peaky!



I have used Anna Marie Designs black card stock for the main card, Creata purple and black mirri board for matting and layering and Creata metallic card coated with Chipped Sapphire distress ink.  The foliage and hearts are black peel-offs from Creata.  I used webbing to create spiders webs, and the brick work is made from silver card using a Creata Billie's Stones cutting and embossing folder.  I have finished it off with a brad and flower from my stash. I have also added a tiny gem to her neck, again from stash.


I have coloured Frankie's Bride using Graph It alcohol markers. I think this image is just adorable.