Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Presentation DT members - Day 1

Hello everybody!

Today, we begin the presentation of all the members of our Design Team.

Amanda (Owner)

Manda

My name is Amanda Byron and I am the owner/artist/designer behind www.FaeryInk.com. I have been a digital designer since 1998 and recently began creating digital stamps. Welcome to the Faery Ink Design Team Challenge Blog. I hope you decide to play along :-)

Valou (DT-Coordinator)


My name is Valérie, more known under the pen name valou250809. I lived in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and in 40 kilometers from Brussels. 

I have 5 children from 5 to 14 years old. I scrappe since 2006 and my style is the “Shabby Chic Style” but I know also how to create in a vintage style or C&S. I create a great deal of cards and of projects home decoration.

Welcome to the Faery Ink Design Team Challenge Blog and thank you very much Amanda for your trust.

Blog: http://lafeerieduscrap.blogspot.com/



In tomorrow for the presentation of our next DT member!


See you soon!


Amanda & Valou