Monday, September 8, 2014

Last designers, Tracy, Presentation

Hello followers!

This morning, it is the day of you to present our last DT member!

We are proud to present you Tracy!!


I'm passionate about creating and crafting and I love to share my creations via my blog, and enjoy the look on peoples' faces when they receive a handmade item.  I enjoy all sorts of crafting; paper crafting, stitching (hand & machine), cross stitch, digital, felting, jewellery making and scrapbooking, in fact I will give any craft a try!  Inspiration can come from anywhere, and ideas usually come to me in the middle of the night!

I live in Suffolk but have an obsession with Scotland and all things Scottish.  When I am not crafting I enjoy writing, photography, reading, baking, walking my Newfoundland dog, Fergus and spending time with my husband and family & friends.


Thank you very much Tracy!

-------------

And Audrey!


Hello!!  My name is Audrey and you can find my blog at http://hippieaud.blogspot.com   I am a stay-at-home mom of 4 children ages 10-15, 2 girls and 2 boys.  I find great comfort and relaxation in my crafting, I especially love coloring with my Copics.  I am Copic Certified, both Standard and Intermediate since March 2012 and I am still continuing to work daily on my coloring skills with online classes, books and lots and lots of practice:)  I love being part of DTs and getting to know so many amazing crafters and artists in the blogosphere.  I am super excited to be part of the DT here and can't wait to start working with these fabulous images!!

Thank you very much Audrey!


Now that we presented you all our designers, we find you in two small days for the launch of our first monthly challenge!


Amanda & Valou