Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Valou - "Sweet Hearts"

Hello everybody! 

I'm so happy to be here, on "Faery Ink Blog"!

Today, I come to share my first creation with you!

It is about a card on the subject of the love.



I used papers "Kaisercraft", the new collection " Mix & Match " and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Noir "!


I used an image " Faery Ink ", "Sweet Hearts" which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for the hair of the girl.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Pencil watercolour black for the hair of boys and shoes.
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".

Under the image, I stuck of the wide red ribbon. I realized a knot and I stuck it to the right of my image.


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Red flowers " Kaisercraft ".
- White wild Rose (30 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree.
- Red Lilidaft.
- White Lilidaft.
- White and red Rose (20 mm).
- Turquoise blue Rosebuds.


I thank you for your passage and say to you in very fast for new creations and especially, the announcement of our first DT!

Hugs,